Continuing To Exempt Visas For Five Western European Countries
In the monthly meeting (4/2018), the government have agreed to continuous the visa exemption policy for five Western European countries and the period of exemption rise from one year to three years. It is a good new for the tourism industry to attract tourists coming to Viet Nam.
This new regulation will take effect from 1/7/2018. This is the second extension and the period has increased to three years, ending in 01/07/2021.
These five countries are England, France, Germany, Spain and Italy. The time period for staying in Viet Nam is not over 15 days from the day coming to Viet Nam, regardless of all kinds of Visas and the aims for coming. If the foreigners would like to live longer in Viet Nam, they need to extent or getting the new visa.
Depending on the aims of coming to Viet Nam, the Visas with symbols are issued, for example: for tourist à Visa DL, for business à Visa DN, for study or intership à Visa DH, for working: Visa LD, for investment: Visa ĐT, for the family à Visa TT.
Each kind of Visa has a different in period, with lowest: one month (Visa DL or tourist Visa) and the longest: five years (Visa ĐT or Investment Visa).
- Adoption In Viet Nam
- Forms attached to Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP and Degree 70/2023/ND-CP related to Foreigner Labour
- New Regulations on Work Permit in Vietnam Under Decree No. 70/2023/ND-CP
- List Of Facilities Under Police Management on Fire Protection
- List Of Facilities Requiring Fire Management
- List of countries exempted from visa when entering Vietnam
- Regulations on electronic money transfer transactions in anti-money laundering
- New Law On E-Transactions in Vietnam 2023
- New Regulations On Onshore Loans In Viet Nam 2023
- New Laws and Regulations on Immigration of Foreigners in Vietnam