Continuing To Exempt Visas For Five Western European Countries
In the monthly meeting (4/2018), the government have agreed to continuous the visa exemption policy for five Western European countries and the period of exemption rise from one year to three years. It is a good new for the tourism industry to attract tourists coming to Viet Nam.
This new regulation will take effect from 1/7/2018. This is the second extension and the period has increased to three years, ending in 01/07/2021.
These five countries are England, France, Germany, Spain and Italy. The time period for staying in Viet Nam is not over 15 days from the day coming to Viet Nam, regardless of all kinds of Visas and the aims for coming. If the foreigners would like to live longer in Viet Nam, they need to extent or getting the new visa.
Depending on the aims of coming to Viet Nam, the Visas with symbols are issued, for example: for tourist à Visa DL, for business à Visa DN, for study or intership à Visa DH, for working: Visa LD, for investment: Visa ĐT, for the family à Visa TT.
Each kind of Visa has a different in period, with lowest: one month (Visa DL or tourist Visa) and the longest: five years (Visa ĐT or Investment Visa).
- Advantages of foreign investment in Da Nang city
- Opening an English Langugue Center in Vietnam
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AND THE JOINT STOCK COMPANY IN VIET NAM LAW
- 23 Business sectors subject to security and order conditions in Vietnam
- Extension of Licenses for Establishment of Representative Offices in Viet Nam 2022
- Adjustments to Licenses for Establishment of Representative Offices in Viet Nam 2022
- Setting Up Representative Office of Foreign Trader in Vietnam in 2022
- Business Licencing Fees
- GUIDANCE ON GOLF COURSE INVESTMENT AND GOLF COURSE BUSINESS
- Amendments of Law On Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Viet Nam from July 01 2020