Establishment A Company In Da Nang
Dear DB Legal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I would like to set up a Company in Da Nang. Please tell me the steps which I need to prepare. Thank a lot.
Thank you for interesting our services.
There are general requirements which you prepare as follows:
- A head office in Viet Nam, it can be traditional office or virtual office.
- One legal representative who is an person that resides in Viet Nam (foreigners or Vietnamese).
- Evidences about financial capacity: letter from the bank conforming cash balances or bank statement or audited financial statements (if the investor is a corporate).
- The project plans.
According to the Law on Investment and Law on Corporate, it is needed to obtain 02 certificates through two steps:
Step 1: Application for Investment Registration Certificate and
Step 2: Application for Enterprise Registration Certificate.
It takes from around 22 days to obtain two certificates according to the Law of Viet Nam, but in the reality it usually takes 30-45 days depending on the preparation documents requested from the investors.
After that, the investors need to make a public note on the company establishment in the Department of Planning and Investment, making a seal and registering the seal in the competent agency.
“DB Legal is a full legal service law firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. Our Lawyers bring enormous legal experience for both local and foreign parties in Central Viet Nam, mainly areas in Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Hue, Quy Nhon ,etc.
For more information: Our Vietnamese social page or English social page
|Local Office Numbers:|
|Hotline:||+84 898 15 38 39|
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?
- Please let me know the conditions for marriage registration in Vietnam?
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2022
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam