Minimum Capital Requirement for Setting-Up a Business in Da Nang, Viet Nam
Dear DBLegal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I am Korean and I come to Da Nang to enjoy the Da Nang International Firework Festival 2018. I think that Da Nang city is the ideal place to start a business. Before doing a company in Da Nang, May I ask about how much the capital needed to set-up a business in Da Nang? Please kindly advice. Thanks.
Thank you for your questions. The answer is as following:
According to the Law of Viet Nam, there is no minimum capital requirement for almost lines of business in Viet Nam. However, the charter capital must be paid in full amount around 90 says from the day receiving the business registration.
However, regarding the conditional lines of business, there is a requirement for the minimum capital such as setting up a real estate business, starting insurance company.
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019