Minimum Capital Requirement for Setting-Up a Business in Da Nang, Viet Nam
Dear DBLegal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I am Korean and I come to Da Nang to enjoy the Da Nang International Firework Festival 2018. I think that Da Nang city is the ideal place to start a business. Before doing a company in Da Nang, May I ask about how much the capital needed to set-up a business in Da Nang? Please kindly advice. Thanks.
Thank you for your questions. The answer is as following:
According to the Law of Viet Nam, there is no minimum capital requirement for almost lines of business in Viet Nam. However, the charter capital must be paid in full amount around 90 says from the day receiving the business registration.
However, regarding the conditional lines of business, there is a requirement for the minimum capital such as setting up a real estate business, starting insurance company.
- Recruitment Foreign Labor In Expert Position
- Recruitment Of Foreign Labor In The CEO/Business Manager Position
- Recruitment Foreign Labor Married With Vietnamese
- Documenting the marriage registration in the Civil Status Book in Vietnam
- Authorization to register marriage in Vietnam
- Birth Registration Certificate in Vietnam
- Which projects need a fire protection license in Vietnam?
- Can foreigners have their names on a red book in Vietnam?
- Buying house for foreigners in Vietnam?
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?