Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
Dear Sir/Madam, I come from France and I have some questions about creating foreign company in Da Nang and need some information. I am now living in Da Nang city. I would like to open a Bakery in Da Nang and in Hoi An. I want to start a small company at first. Please kindly advise. Thanks
Thank you for interesting our services.
After considering your lines of business and your nationality, it is possible to open the 100% foreign owned company in Viet Nam.
The steps to open the Bakery in Viet Nam for foreigners as following:
1. Location: You need to find the suitable location for the cafe. This location need to satisfy the fire fighting and prevention and according to the master plan for Da Nang city.
2. Submitting for Investment Registration Certificate (IRC): it takes 15 working days for obtaining this Certificate.
3. Submitting for Enterprise Registration Certificate (ERC) : it takes 5 working days for ERC.
4. Initial Registration: Tax Registration, paying the Business License fee, Registration Company’s Stamp, Purchasing the E- Invoices and Registration E- Invoice, Registration for your employees (if any), Opening Bank Account.
- Recruitment Foreign Labor In Expert Position
- Recruitment Of Foreign Labor In The CEO/Business Manager Position
- Recruitment Foreign Labor Married With Vietnamese
- Documenting the marriage registration in the Civil Status Book in Vietnam
- Authorization to register marriage in Vietnam
- Birth Registration Certificate in Vietnam
- Which projects need a fire protection license in Vietnam?
- Can foreigners have their names on a red book in Vietnam?
- Buying house for foreigners in Vietnam?
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?