Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
Dear Sir/Madam, I come from France and I have some questions about creating foreign company in Da Nang and need some information. I am now living in Da Nang city. I would like to open a Bakery in Da Nang and in Hoi An. I want to start a small company at first. Please kindly advise. Thanks
Thank you for interesting our services.
After considering your lines of business and your nationality, it is possible to open the 100% foreign owned company in Viet Nam.
The steps to open the Bakery in Viet Nam for foreigners as following:
1. Location: You need to find the suitable location for the cafe. This location need to satisfy the fire fighting and prevention and according to the master plan for Da Nang city.
2. Submitting for Investment Registration Certificate (IRC): it takes 15 working days for obtaining this Certificate.
3. Submitting for Enterprise Registration Certificate (ERC) : it takes 5 working days for ERC.
4. Initial Registration: Tax Registration, paying the Business License fee, Registration Company’s Stamp, Purchasing the E- Invoices and Registration E- Invoice, Registration for your employees (if any), Opening Bank Account.
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019
- Opening A Company In Viet Nam 2019
- Setting Up A Business In Viet Nam 2019 (Forms of Business)