Setting up a Hotel in Da Nang/Hotel in Hoi An
Dear DB Legal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I would like to establish a hotel in Da Nang or a hotel in Hoi An. How can I do it and what I need to prepare. Please advise. Thanks.
Thank you for your question. I answer as follow:
Firstly, you need to have a hotel/resort in Viet Nam or have a plan to setup a hotel or resort. Because you are required to prepare documents to prove that you have licenses to setup or doing the hotel services in Viet Nam. This location must be compliant with the master plan of Viet Nam. Besides, parent company must show the positive business operation in at least 2 years in the audited financial statements. The parent company has to experience in the field at lease 03 years.
Secondly, getting the Investment Registration Certificate in the Department of Planning and Investment (the provincial level) will take from 30-45 days, but the actual process may takes longer due to the competent agencies must consult other relevant agencies to evaluate the investment project.
Thirdly, submitting the Business Registration Certificate, it takes 5-7 days.
Last but not least, obtaining the seal, tax code registration, pay the business registration tax. Then, to operate the hotel, it is required to get the sub-license such as: certificate of firefighting and prevention, certificate of food safety and hygiene (a restaurant in hotel).
- Recruitment Foreign Labor In Expert Position
- Recruitment Of Foreign Labor In The CEO/Business Manager Position
- Recruitment Foreign Labor Married With Vietnamese
- Documenting the marriage registration in the Civil Status Book in Vietnam
- Authorization to register marriage in Vietnam
- Birth Registration Certificate in Vietnam
- Which projects need a fire protection license in Vietnam?
- Can foreigners have their names on a red book in Vietnam?
- Buying house for foreigners in Vietnam?
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?