Setting up a Hotel in Da Nang/Hotel in Hoi An
Dear DB Legal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I would like to establish a hotel in Da Nang or a hotel in Hoi An. How can I do it and what I need to prepare. Please advise. Thanks.
Thank you for your question. I answer as follow:
Firstly, you need to have a hotel/resort in Viet Nam or have a plan to setup a hotel or resort. Because you are required to prepare documents to prove that you have licenses to setup or doing the hotel services in Viet Nam. This location must be compliant with the master plan of Viet Nam. Besides, parent company must show the positive business operation in at least 2 years in the audited financial statements. The parent company has to experience in the field at lease 03 years.
Secondly, getting the Investment Registration Certificate in the Department of Planning and Investment (the provincial level) will take from 30-45 days, but the actual process may takes longer due to the competent agencies must consult other relevant agencies to evaluate the investment project.
Thirdly, submitting the Business Registration Certificate, it takes 5-7 days.
Last but not least, obtaining the seal, tax code registration, pay the business registration tax. Then, to operate the hotel, it is required to get the sub-license such as: certificate of firefighting and prevention, certificate of food safety and hygiene (a restaurant in hotel).
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019