Setting up Representative Office in Hoi An or Representative Office in Da Nang, Vietnam.
Dear DBLegal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I am a foreigner that lives in Hoi An, Vietnam. I am considering setting up Representative Office located in Da Nang or in Hoi An, Vietnam. But I am still not having a clear understanding about this form. Please help to give advice on this matter.
Foreign companies may apply to open representative offices in Viet Nam.
A representative office cannot conduct commercial activities (i.e. the execution of contracts, receipt of funds, sale or purchase of goods, or provision of services).
A representative office is only permitted to:
- Act as a liaison office;
- Conduct market research; and
- Promote its parent company’s business and investment opportunities.
Thus representative offices can provide a wide range of ancillary support to their foreign-based parent companies, particularly those in the first stage of a market entry strategy in Vietnam.
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019