Setting up Representative Office in Hoi An or Representative Office in Da Nang, Vietnam.
Dear DBLegal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I am a foreigner that lives in Hoi An, Vietnam. I am considering setting up Representative Office located in Da Nang or in Hoi An, Vietnam. But I am still not having a clear understanding about this form. Please help to give advice on this matter.
Foreign companies may apply to open representative offices in Viet Nam.
A representative office cannot conduct commercial activities (i.e. the execution of contracts, receipt of funds, sale or purchase of goods, or provision of services).
A representative office is only permitted to:
- Act as a liaison office;
- Conduct market research; and
- Promote its parent company’s business and investment opportunities.
Thus representative offices can provide a wide range of ancillary support to their foreign-based parent companies, particularly those in the first stage of a market entry strategy in Vietnam.
- Recruitment Foreign Labor In Expert Position
- Recruitment Of Foreign Labor In The CEO/Business Manager Position
- Recruitment Foreign Labor Married With Vietnamese
- Documenting the marriage registration in the Civil Status Book in Vietnam
- Authorization to register marriage in Vietnam
- Birth Registration Certificate in Vietnam
- Which projects need a fire protection license in Vietnam?
- Can foreigners have their names on a red book in Vietnam?
- Buying house for foreigners in Vietnam?
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?