Application For Work Permit Exemption in Viet Nam
Application for work-permit exemption in Viet Nam
a) The written request for the certification that the foreign workers are exempt from work permits;
b) The list of foreign workers which specifies their full names, ages, genders, nationalities, passport numbers, starting and ending dates of employment and their job positions;
c) Documents proving that the foreign workers are eligible for exemption from the work permit;
d) Documents proving that the foreign workers are eligible for exemption from the work permits include 01 photocopy of each kind enclosed with its original for comparison or 01 certified copy of each kind; the documents of foreigners are exempt from consular legalization but they must be translated into Vietnamese and authenticated in accordance with the Vietnam law.
Within 03 working days, the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs shall send a written certification to the employer. A written response and explanation shall be provided if the certification is rejected.
“DB Legal is a full legal service law firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. Our Lawyers bring enormous legal experience for both local and foreign parties in Central Viet Nam, mainly areas in Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Hue, Quy Nhon ,etc.
For more information: Our Vietnamese social page or English social page
|Local Office Numbers:|
|Hotline:||+84 898 15 38 39|
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?
- Please let me know the conditions for marriage registration in Vietnam?
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2022
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam