Duration Of The Work Permit in Da Nang
Dear DBLegal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. May I ask about the duration of work permit in Da Nang, Viet Nam. Please advise. Thanks.
The duration of a work permit will not exceed 02 years and is equal to one of the following durations:
1. The duration of the labor contract to be signed;
2. The duration of assignment in Vietnam decided by the foreign partner;
3. The duration of the contract or agreement signed by and between the Vietnamese partner and the foreign partner;
4. The duration of the service contract or agreement signed by and between the Vietnam partner and the foreign partner;
5. The duration stated in the paper made by the service provider who sends the foreign worker to Vietnam to negotiate the service supply;
6. The duration stated in the certificate of the foreign non-governmental organization or international organization that has been granted with operating license in accordance with the Vietnam law;
7. The duration stated in the paper made by the service provider who appoints the foreign workers to Vietnam to establish its commercial presence;
8. The duration stated in the paper proving the foreign worker’s eligibility to participate in the operation of a foreign enterprise that has established its commercial presence in Vietnam.
- Recruitment Foreign Labor In Expert Position
- Recruitment Of Foreign Labor In The CEO/Business Manager Position
- Recruitment Foreign Labor Married With Vietnamese
- Documenting the marriage registration in the Civil Status Book in Vietnam
- Authorization to register marriage in Vietnam
- Birth Registration Certificate in Vietnam
- Which projects need a fire protection license in Vietnam?
- Can foreigners have their names on a red book in Vietnam?
- Buying house for foreigners in Vietnam?
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?