Duration Of The Work Permit in Da Nang
Dear DBLegal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. May I ask about the duration of work permit in Da Nang, Viet Nam. Please advise. Thanks.
Thank you for choosing our service.
The duration of a work permit will not exceed 02 years and is equal to one of the following durations:
1. The duration of the labor contract to be signed;
2. The duration of assignment in Vietnam decided by the foreign partner;
3. The duration of the contract or agreement signed by and between the Vietnamese partner and the foreign partner;
4. The duration of the service contract or agreement signed by and between the Vietnam partner and the foreign partner;
5. The duration stated in the paper made by the service provider who sends the foreign worker to Vietnam to negotiate the service supply;
6. The duration stated in the certificate of the foreign non-governmental organization or international organization that has been granted with operating license in accordance with the Vietnam law;
7. The duration stated in the paper made by the service provider who appoints the foreign workers to Vietnam to establish its commercial presence;
8. The duration stated in the paper proving the foreign worker’s eligibility to participate in the operation of a foreign enterprise that has established its commercial presence in Vietnam.
“DB Legal is a full legal service law firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. Our Lawyers bring enormous legal experience for both local and foreign parties in Central Viet Nam, mainly areas in Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Hue, Quy Nhon ,etc.
For more information: Our Vietnamese social page or English social page
|Local Office Numbers:|
|Hotline:||+84 898 15 38 39|
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?
- Please let me know the conditions for marriage registration in Vietnam?
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2022
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam