The application for a work permit in Vietnam?
Question: The application for a work permit in Vietnam?
- A written request for a work permit made by the employer in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs;
- A health certificate issued in your country or in Vietnam as prescribed by the Ministry of Health;
- A written certification that you’re not a criminal or liable to criminal prosecution according to Vietnamese law and the foreign country’s law, made within the previous six months from the day on which the application is submitted. A criminal record from your home country is required, even if you have not lived there for years. If you have lived in Vietnam for more than six months, you will need to apply for a local criminal record as well;
- A written certification that you are a manager, executive officer, expert or technician. Or, a written certification of your qualification, such as: written certification issued by a competent authority of the foreign country if you are an artist in the traditional sense of the word (painting, singing, acting etc); documents proving experience as a foreign football player; a pilot certificate issued by a competent authority to foreign pilots; a licence for airplane maintenance issued by a competent authority if you maintain airplanes;
- A written approval for the employment of foreign workers given by the Department of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs;
- Three passport colour photos, 4x6cm, taken within the previous 12 months from the day on which the application is submitted;
- A copy of your passport or an equivalent paper, which is still valid;
- An assignment letter (for internal transferees) or labour contract (for local hires);
- Additional documents may be required depending on the form of employment/assignment.
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019
- Opening A Company In Viet Nam 2019