What are the qualifications for obtaining a work permit in Vietnam?
Question: What are the qualifications for obtaining a work permit in Vietnam?
If you’re an expat living in Vietnam and want to qualify for a work permit, you have to satisfy the following conditions:
- You’re capable of performing civil acts as prescribed by law;
- Your health is suitable for working;
- You’re not a criminal or liable to criminal prosecution according to Vietnamese law and your home country’s law;
- Your past employment is approved in writing by a legitimate authority, proving you have three years experience in your chosen field of employment;
- Be a manager, executive officer, expert or technician. If you provide medical examinations, medical treatment or work in educational and vocational training, you must meet the particular conditions for these services as prescribed by Vietnamese law.
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019