What are the qualifications for obtaining a work permit in Vietnam?
Question: What are the qualifications for obtaining a work permit in Vietnam?
If you’re an expat living in Vietnam and want to qualify for a work permit, you have to satisfy the following conditions:
- You’re capable of performing civil acts as prescribed by law;
- Your health is suitable for working;
- You’re not a criminal or liable to criminal prosecution according to Vietnamese law and your home country’s law;
- Your past employment is approved in writing by a legitimate authority, proving you have three years experience in your chosen field of employment;
- Be a manager, executive officer, expert or technician. If you provide medical examinations, medical treatment or work in educational and vocational training, you must meet the particular conditions for these services as prescribed by Vietnamese law.
- Recruitment Foreign Labor In Expert Position
- Recruitment Of Foreign Labor In The CEO/Business Manager Position
- Recruitment Foreign Labor Married With Vietnamese
- Documenting the marriage registration in the Civil Status Book in Vietnam
- Authorization to register marriage in Vietnam
- Birth Registration Certificate in Vietnam
- Which projects need a fire protection license in Vietnam?
- Can foreigners have their names on a red book in Vietnam?
- Buying house for foreigners in Vietnam?
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?