What is the length of validity of a work permit in Vietnam?
Question: What is the length of validity of a work permit in Vietnam?
The duration of a work permit will not exceed 02 years and is equal to one of the following durations:
1. The duration of the labor contract to be signed;
2. The duration of assignment in Vietnam decided by the foreign partner;
3. The duration of the contract or agreement signed by and between the Vietnamese partner and the foreign partner;
4. The duration of the service contract or agreement signed by and between the Vietnam partner and the foreign partner;
5. The duration stated in the paper made by the service provider who sends the foreign worker to Vietnam to negotiate the service supply;
6. The duration stated in the certificate of the foreign non-governmental organization or international organization that has been granted with operating license in accordance with the Vietnam law;
7. The duration stated in the paper made by the service provider who appoints the foreign workers to Vietnam to establish its commercial presence;
8. The duration stated in the paper proving the foreign worker’s eligibility to participate in the operation of a foreign enterprise that has established its commercial presence in Vietnam.
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019
- Opening A Company In Viet Nam 2019