Decree No.04/2018 On Incentives Regulations For Investment In Da Nang Hi-Tech Park
On 04 January 2018, the government of Vietnam issued Decree No.04/2018/ND-CP on incentive regulations and policies for Danang Hi-Tech Park.
Significant points are as follows:
-10% tax rate within 15 years for new projects setting up in Da Nang Hi-Tech Park;
-10% tax rate within 30 years for new projects in which the amount of investment is VND 3,000 billion and more;
-Tax exemption for the first 4 years and 50% tax reduction for 9 consecutive years for new projects;
2. Import tax incentives:
-Import tax exemption for goods, machines, equipment used for creating the assets in Da Nang Hi-Tech Park;
-Import tax exemption for goods which can not found in Viet Nam and are materials for operating of new projects.
3. Land rent incentives:
- Exemption of all land rents during the lease term for certain investment projects;
- Non- agricultural land use tax is exempted for during the investment period;
Investors, specialists and employees that are foreigners, Vietnamese living oversea have worked in Danang Hi-Tech Park and their families will be issued the multiple visa suitable with the purposes of entering and exiting in Vietnam.
- Adoption In Viet Nam
- Forms attached to Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP and Degree 70/2023/ND-CP related to Foreigner Labour
- New Regulations on Work Permit in Vietnam Under Decree No. 70/2023/ND-CP
- List Of Facilities Under Police Management on Fire Protection
- List Of Facilities Requiring Fire Management
- List of countries exempted from visa when entering Vietnam
- Regulations on electronic money transfer transactions in anti-money laundering
- New Law On E-Transactions in Vietnam 2023
- New Regulations On Onshore Loans In Viet Nam 2023
- New Laws and Regulations on Immigration of Foreigners in Vietnam