Decree No.04/2018 On Incentives Regulations For Investment In Da Nang Hi-Tech Park
On 04 January 2018, the government of Vietnam issued Decree No.04/2018/ND-CP on incentive regulations and policies for Danang Hi-Tech Park.
Significant points are as follows:
-10% tax rate within 15 years for new projects setting up in Da Nang Hi-Tech Park;
-10% tax rate within 30 years for new projects in which the amount of investment is VND 3,000 billion and more;
-Tax exemption for the first 4 years and 50% tax reduction for 9 consecutive years for new projects;
2. Import tax incentives:
-Import tax exemption for goods, machines, equipment used for creating the assets in Da Nang Hi-Tech Park;
-Import tax exemption for goods which can not found in Viet Nam and are materials for operating of new projects.
3. Land rent incentives:
- Exemption of all land rents during the lease term for certain investment projects;
- Non- agricultural land use tax is exempted for during the investment period;
Investors, specialists and employees that are foreigners, Vietnamese living oversea have worked in Danang Hi-Tech Park and their families will be issued the multiple visa suitable with the purposes of entering and exiting in Vietnam.
- Advantages of foreign investment in Da Nang city
- Opening an English Langugue Center in Vietnam
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AND THE JOINT STOCK COMPANY IN VIET NAM LAW
- 23 Business sectors subject to security and order conditions in Vietnam
- Extension of Licenses for Establishment of Representative Offices in Viet Nam 2022
- Adjustments to Licenses for Establishment of Representative Offices in Viet Nam 2022
- Setting Up Representative Office of Foreign Trader in Vietnam in 2022
- Business Licencing Fees
- GUIDANCE ON GOLF COURSE INVESTMENT AND GOLF COURSE BUSINESS
- Amendments of Law On Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Viet Nam from July 01 2020