List Of Facilities Under Police Management on Fire Protection
Enclosed with the Government's Decree No. 136/2020/ND-CP dated November 24, 2020
1. Premises of regulatory bodies at district level and higher.
2. Apartment buildings with at least 5 stories or volume of at least 5.000m3, tenement houses and dormitories with at least 5 stories or total volume of at least 2.500 m3; mixed-use buildings with at least 5 stories or total volume of at least 1.500 m3.
3. Junior kindergartens and senior kindergartens with at least 100 students or total volume of at least 1.000 m3; primary schools and lower secondary schools with total volume of at least 2.000 m3; upper secondary schools and multi-level secondary schools; colleges, universities, academies; post-secondary schools; vocational schools; continuing education institutions; and other educational institutions established under the Education Law with total volume of at least 1.000 m3.
4. Hospitals; polyclinics, clinics, sanitariums, physical rehabilitation facilities, orthopedic facilities, nursing homes, epidemic prevention and control facilities, medical centers and other healthcare facilities established under the Law on Medical Examination and Treatment with at least 3 stories or total volume of at least 1.000 m3.
5. Theaters, cinemas, circuses; convention centers with at least 3 stories or total volume of at least 1.500 m3; cultural centers, karaoke facilities and night clubs with at least 3 stories or volume of at least 1.000 m3; bars, clubs, beauty clinics, massage shops, theme parks, zoos and aquariums with at least 3 stories or total volume of at least 1.500 m3.
6. Classes 1 and 2 markets; shopping malls; supermarkets; department stores; convenience stores; restaurants and eateries with total business space of at least 300 m2 or volume of at least 1.000 m3.
7. Hotels and guest houses with at least 5 stories or volume of at least 1.500 m3; rented houses and other types of lodgings established under the Law on Tourism with at least 3 stories or volume of at least 1.000 m3.
8. Workplaces of enterprises and socio - political organizations with at least 5 stories or total volume of at least 1.500 m3.
9. Museums, libraries; exhibits; storage facilities, bookstores and fair facilities with volume of at least 1.500 m3; religious establishments with volume of at least 5.000 m3.
10. Post offices and broadcasting and telecommunications facilities with at least 3 stories or volume of at least 1.500 m3; information equipment housing units and data storage and management centers with volume of at least 1.000 m3.
11. Stadiums; arenas; sports centers; racing tracks, shooting ranges; other sports facilities established under the Law on Physical Training and Sports with volume of at least 1.500 m3.
12. Airports, air traffic control towers; wharves of seaports; dry ports; inland ports; coach stations; rest stops; rail stations; aerial passenger tramway terminals; subway facilities; motor vehicle registration facilities; and automobile, motorcycle and moped trading and maintenance facilities with business space of at least 500 m2 or volume of at least 5.000 m3.
13. Garages capable of accommodating at least 10 automobiles; parking lots established under the law and capable of accommodating at least 20 automobiles.
14. Road tunnels and railway tunnels of at least 500 m.
15. Nuclear facilities; facilities producing, trading, preserving and using industrial explosives and explosive precursors; industrial explosive and explosive precursor storage; industrial explosive and explosive precursor import and export ports; weapon and combat gear storage.
16. Facilities for extracting, processing, producing, transporting, trading and preserving petroleum, petroleum products and gas on land; petroleum and petroleum product terminals, gas terminals; petroleum, petroleum product and gas import and export ports; filling stations, flammable liquid stations; and gas stations with total gas storage of at least 150 kg.
17. Industrial facilities with grade A or B risk of fire and explosion; grade C risk of fire and explosion and total volume of all buildings housing the main production lines of at least 2.500 m3; grade D or E risk of fire and explosion and total volume of all buildings housing the main production lines of at least 5.000 m3.
18. Power plants; electrical substations with voltage of at least 110 kV.
19. Tunnels with production, storage and use of flammable materials and explosives and total volume of at least 1.500 m3; storage of flammable goods or non-flammable goods contained in flammable packaging with total volume of at least 1.500 m3; flammable goods and scrap yards with area of at least 1000 m2.
20. Facilities besides those mentioned from section 1 to section 19 that have internal filling stations or use internal gas supply systems with total weight of gas used of at least 70 kg.
21. Mixed-use houses involved in trade of flammable goods or substances or goods contained in flammable packaging of household with total business space of at least 300 m2./.
- Forms attached to Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP and Degree 70/2023/ND-CP related to Foreigner Labour
- New Regulations on Work Permit in Vietnam Under Decree No. 70/2023/ND-CP
- List Of Facilities Requiring Fire Management
- List of countries exempted from visa when entering Vietnam
- Regulations on electronic money transfer transactions in anti-money laundering
- New Law On E-Transactions in Vietnam 2023
- New Regulations On Onshore Loans In Viet Nam 2023
- New Laws and Regulations on Immigration of Foreigners in Vietnam
- New Bidding Law In Viet Nam
- Procedures For Foreign Degree Recognition In Vietnam