New Incentive Policies For Investment In Da Nang Hi-Tech Park
On 04 January 2018 the Government issued Decree No. 04/2018/NĐ-CP (Decree 04) which notably prescribed regulations and policies on investment in Da Nang Hi-Tech Park.
This degree came into effect on 20/02/2018.Remarkable points are illustrated by the Decree 04 followings:
- Projects entitled to land rental exemption for the entire leasing period:
+ Land for constructing transportation and technical infrastructure, Greenland, land with water surface, parks for public use;
+ Land for constructing public service works for public service providers;
+ Land for constructing human resources training institutions
+ Land for implementing residential projects for experts and workers to rent when working in Da Nang Hi-Tech Park;
+ Projects in the list of domains entitled to special investment preferences (except for projects in commercial construction and infrastructure of Da Nang Hi-Tech Park);
- As for the projects not entitled to land rental exemption for the entire leasing period, exemption is specified as:
+ Land rental shall be exempted for the capital construction period which shall not exceed 03 years counting from the date of issuance of the land lease decision (except cases of renovation and expansion of production and business establishments).
+ After the period of capital construction during which land rental is exempted, land rental shall be further exempted as follows:
* 15 years exemption for projects not in list of domains entitled to investment preferences, projects in commercial construction and infrastructure of Da Nang Hi-Tech Park;
* 19 years exemption for projects in the list of domains entitled to investment preferences.
Corporate income tax:
- Tax rate of 10% for a period of 15 years. The period of applying tax rate is continuously calculated from the first year of the enterprises generating revenue.
- Tax exemption for 04 years, the 50% reduction of payable tax for the next 09 years. The exemption and reduction period are continuously calculated from the first year the enterprises generate taxable income.
- Business Licencing Fees
- GUIDANCE ON GOLF COURSE INVESTMENT AND GOLF COURSE BUSINESS
- Amendments of Law On Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Viet Nam from July 01 2020
- Legal Updates February 2019
- Legal Framework For M&A Transactions in Viet Nam
- Continuing To Exempt Visas For Five Western European Countries
- Law Provision Of Assistance For Small And Medium-sized Enterprises
- New Regulations For Foreign Investors Purchasing Shares of Logistics Enterprises
- Simplification of Administrative procedures for foreign investors in Vietnam
- Law on Investment 2014