Setting Up a Foreign Language And/Or IT Centers In Vietnam
Getting a foreign language certificate and IT certificate is vital for a lot of people especially students who are seeking jobs because nowadays the employer requests their employee with the highest elements.
In some Universities in Vietnam, the students need to have two certificates (Toeic and A IT certificate) to graduate. Therefore, the centers for foreign language and IT are set up to meet the demand of society. Setting up this center is quite complex because it is likely to depend on the need of each province or district, it means that if the competent agencies said that their province or district does not need the centers, the investors may not establish.
Regarding to the dossier, the application for the establishment of a center will contain as follow:
a) An application form for center establishment;
b) A scheme for center establishment, including:
- Name, type, location, necessity and legal basis for the center establishment;
- Objectives, functions, and tasks;
- Training program and scope;
- Organizational structure, Director, Deputy Directors (if any), divisions (or departments);
- Curricula vitae of the expected Director.
c) Draft internal regulation.
Within 15 working days from the date on which the sufficient application is received, the agency having power to establish the center shall verify documents as prescribed. If the application is satisfactory, the competent person shall issue an establishment decision. If the application is rejected, they must provide an explanation in writing.
Regarding to the powers to establish, acquire, divide, and dissolve the centers: Presidents of People’s Committees of provinces or Directors of Services of Education and Training (as authorized by Presidents of People’s Committees of provinces) have rights to decide the establishment of their affiliated centers; centers affiliated to junior colleges; and centers founded by other organizations or individuals. Directors of institutes, Principals of universities and colleges shall decide the establishment of their affiliated centers. The Heads of social organizations, socio-professional organizations, and business organizations have power to establish their affiliated centers.
- Binh Dinh is committed to "rolling out the carpet" to welcome investors
- Vietnam's Economic growth exceeded forecast: 3rd quarter 13.67%, nine months 8.83%
- Dialogue at the forum to attract foreign investment in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi attracted 169.4 million USD from FDI projects in September 2022
- Ho Chi Minh City attracts an additional 2.71 billion USD in FDI
- Investment attraction situation in Quang Nam 2022
- Vietnam economy will achieve impressive growth
- Binh Duong holds press conference for Horasis India Meeting 2022
- Thua Thien Hue organized an investment promotion business trip to Japan
- Promoting investment attraction from Thailand to Da Nang