Application For Work Permit in Da Nang
According the Law, an application for the work permit consists of:
1. The written request for the work permit made by the employer in accordance with regulations of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
2. The health certificate or report on medical examination which is issued by the foreign or Vietnamese authorized health organizations or agencies and takes effect within 12 months from the signing date of conclusion of heath status to the date of application.
3. The criminal record or written certification that the foreign worker is not a criminal or liable to criminal prosecution issued by the foreign competent authority. If the foreign worker is a lawful resident in Vietnam, only the criminal record issued by the Vietnamese competent authority is required.
The criminal record or written certification that the foreign worker is not a criminal or liable to criminal prosecution must be issued within 06 months prior to the submission of the application.
4. The written certification that the worker is a manager, chief executive officer, expert or technician.
For some jobs and works, the written certification of the qualification of the foreign worker can be replaced with one of the following papers:
a) Certificate of recognition which is issued by the competent authority of the foreign country if the worker is an artist in the traditional professions;
b) The documents proving experience of foreign soccer players;
c) The pilot license issued by a Vietnam’s competent authority to the foreign pilot;
d) The license for airplane maintenance issued by a Vietnam’s competent authority to the foreign worker who works in airplane maintenance industry.
5. 02 color pictures (4cm x 6cm, white background, frontal face, bareheaded and no colorful glasses) that are taken within 06 months ahead of the date of application.
6. Certified copy of passport or a substitute for passport or other license for international travel which is unexpired in accordance with the law.
7. Documents related to the foreign workers include:
a) The foreign workers regulated in Point b Clause 1 Article 2 herein must have papers of the foreign enterprise showing that they are appoint to work at the commercial presence of such foreign enterprise in Vietnam and the papers proving that they have been employed by such foreign enterprise for at least 12 months before they are appointed to work in Vietnam;
b) The foreign workers regulated in Point c Clause 1 Article 2 herein must have contracts or agreements sign by the Vietnamese partner and the foreign partner, including the agreements on sending foreign workers to work in Vietnam;
c) The foreign workers regulated in Point d Clause 1 Article 2 herein must have service contracts signed by the Vietnamese partner and the foreign partner and the papers proving that the foreign workers have worked for the foreign enterprise without commercial presence in Vietnam for at least 02 years;
d) The foreign workers regulated in Point D Clause 1 Article 2 herein must have the papers made by the service provider proving that the foreign workers are appointed to Vietnam to negotiate the service supply;
dd) The foreign workers regulated in Point e Clause 1 Article 2 herein must have certificates issued by the foreign non-governmental organization or international organization that has been granted with operating license in accordance with the Vietnam law;
e) The foreign workers regulated in Point h Clause 1 Article 2 herein must have the paper made by the service provider who appoints such foreign workers to Vietnam to establish its commercial presence;
g) The foreign workers regulated in Point i Clause 1 Article 2 herein, who participate in the operation of the foreign enterprise that has established its commercial presence in Vietnam, must have papers proving the foreign workers’ eligibility to participate in operation of such foreign enterprise.
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019