How to Get Money Out of Viet Nam
Dear DB Legal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I currently invest in Da Nang and I would like to know about how can I get money out of Viet Nam. Please kindly advice. Thanks.
Thank you for your questions.
Taking money out of Viet Nam is not difficult. There are some ways to transfer your money out of Viet Nam:
1) Investing the company and receive the dividend payment:
Dividends are paid to investors after the deduction of the corporate income tax, other expenses. Investors will receive dividend payments according to the percentage of their capital contribution. Besides, the investors also pay the personal income tax which rates depend on how much the owners receive.
2) Payment for the service agreements
All international payments must be made at the bank. And you are allowed to transfer your money to conduct the service contracts and then, make sure to bring all the relevant documents with you. Bank will refuse to make the payment in case there are not documents proofing the obligation of payment.
3) Payment for the loan from the parent company
The Vietnamese company can transfer the profit to pay the loan of the parent company. In this case, the investors have to show the documents such as: the loan documents, the contracts or documents relating the loan, the agreement between the parent company and Vietnamese company relating the payment the loan.
4) Salary payments
The investors can become the director or CEO of the company established in Viet Nam. This allows them to receive a salary. After paying the Personal Income Tax (PIT) and other obligations, the investor can transfer their money out of Viet Nam.
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019