Temporary Residence Card In Da Nang/ Temporary Residence Card in Hoi An
Dear DBLegal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I am American and I have Visa LD in Viet Nam and may I ask about the procedures for issuance of Temporary Residence Card in Da Nang? I live now in Hoi An and Can I get the Temporary Residence Card in Hoi An? Please kindly advice. Thanks.
Thank you for interesting our services. The answer is as following:
An application for the temporary residence card consists of:
a) A written request from the inviting entity;
b) A declaration bearing a picture;
c) The passport;
d) LV1 or LV2 or ĐT or NN1 or NN2 or DH or PV1 or LĐ or TT visas
Within 05 working days from the date on which the adequate application is received, Immigration Administration Department or Division of immigration administration of police authority of the province will consider issuing a temporary residence card.
Validity period of a temporary residence card conform the entry purposes and the application. A temporary residence card has a validity period of between 1 and 5 years provided that it is 30 days shorter than the validity period of the passport.
- Recruitment Foreign Labor In Expert Position
- Recruitment Of Foreign Labor In The CEO/Business Manager Position
- Recruitment Foreign Labor Married With Vietnamese
- Documenting the marriage registration in the Civil Status Book in Vietnam
- Authorization to register marriage in Vietnam
- Birth Registration Certificate in Vietnam
- Which projects need a fire protection license in Vietnam?
- Can foreigners have their names on a red book in Vietnam?
- Buying house for foreigners in Vietnam?
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?