Temporary Residence Card In Da Nang/ Temporary Residence Card in Hoi An
Dear DBLegal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I am American and I have Visa LD in Viet Nam and may I ask about the procedures for issuance of Temporary Residence Card in Da Nang? I live now in Hoi An and Can I get the Temporary Residence Card in Hoi An? Please kindly advice. Thanks.
Thank you for interesting our services. The answer is as following:
An application for the temporary residence card consists of:
a) A written request from the inviting entity;
b) A declaration bearing a picture;
c) The passport;
d) LV1 or LV2 or ĐT or NN1 or NN2 or DH or PV1 or LĐ or TT visas
Within 05 working days from the date on which the adequate application is received, Immigration Administration Department or Division of immigration administration of police authority of the province will consider issuing a temporary residence card.
Validity period of a temporary residence card conform the entry purposes and the application. A temporary residence card has a validity period of between 1 and 5 years provided that it is 30 days shorter than the validity period of the passport.
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019