Summary of major changes in Vietnam's tourism policy in 2023
The following are some of the major changes in Vietnam's tourism policy in 2023:
- Full reopening: Vietnam fully reopened to international tourists on March 15, 2023, without requiring quarantine or COVID-19 testing.
- Extension of e-visa validity: The validity of e-visas has been extended from 30 days to 90 days, with multiple entries.
- Increase in the length of stay for visa-exempt entry: The length for visa-exempt access has been increased from 15 days to 45 days.
- Improvement of tourism infrastructure: The Vietnamese government has invested in infrastructure, including airports, roads, and hotels.
- Increased tourism promotion: The Vietnamese government has increased tourism promotion through media channels and trade promotion.
These changes are expected to boost the recovery and development of Vietnam's tourism industry.
- Business in Vietnam
- List of foreign providers registered for tax in Viet Nam
- Proposing the National Assembly to have the resolution to amend the visa policy from May 2023
- Vietnam Goverment enhances electronic enforcement deadlines
- Determine The Demand For Using Foreign Laborers In Vietnam
- 2022 Foreign Investment in Vietnam
- Binh Dinh is committed to "rolling out the carpet" to welcome investors
- Vietnam's Economic growth exceeded forecast: 3rd quarter 13.67%, nine months 8.83%
- Dialogue at the forum to attract foreign investment in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi attracted 169.4 million USD from FDI projects in September 2022