Vietnam Goverment enhances electronic enforcement deadlines
Government members unanimously approved the National Assembly to increase the duration of electronic visas (electronic visas) from no more than 30 days to no more than three months, valid for one time or more times;...
(According to Chinhphu.vn)
On March 27, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh chaired a thematic Government meeting on law-making in March 2023.
At the meeting, Government members discussed and commented on five issues: Draft Resolution of the National Assembly on piloting a number of mechanisms and policies to eliminate difficulties and concerns in investment. traffic construction works; a number of new policies in the field of management of entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam; the draft Law on Alignment to replace the Law on Worker Housing in 2014; project Law Signals organizations (revised); propose to develop a Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on exit and entry of Vietnamese citizens and the Law on exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam.
Regarding several new policies in managing entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam, the Ministry of Public Security said that the proposed policies are included in the General Resolution of the National Assembly. At the 5th meeting in May 2023 to implement immediately while amending and supplementing the Law on entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam.
This is to solve several urgent issues to further facilitate foreigners (tourists, investors, businessmen, etc.) in entry, exit, transit, residence, and business in Vietnam. Vietnam, contributing to the recovery and development of the tourism industry in particular and the economy - the society in general.
Government members unanimously proposed to the National Assembly to allow the extension of the electronic visa (E-visa) period from no more than 30 days to no more than three months, valid once or multiple times;
Issue electronic visas to citizens of all countries and territories in the world and assign the Government to decide on a specific list of countries and territories;
The time limit for granting temporary residence certificates at the border gate for people entering the country under the visa exemption category from 15 days to 45 days
- Summary of major changes in Vietnam's tourism policy in 2023
- Business in Vietnam
- List of foreign providers registered for tax in Viet Nam
- Proposing the National Assembly to have the resolution to amend the visa policy from May 2023
- Determine The Demand For Using Foreign Laborers In Vietnam
- 2022 Foreign Investment in Vietnam
- Binh Dinh is committed to "rolling out the carpet" to welcome investors
- Vietnam's Economic growth exceeded forecast: 3rd quarter 13.67%, nine months 8.83%
- Dialogue at the forum to attract foreign investment in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi attracted 169.4 million USD from FDI projects in September 2022