Taxation in Viet Nam 2018
Dear DBLegal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I am intending to set up a enterprise in Da Nang city and I would like to know about tax regulations in Viet Nam. Can your law firm help me? Thank so much.
Thank you for interesting our service.
The following taxes will affect to your business:
• Corporate income tax: 20%;
• Various withholding taxes: depending on the nature of activities, ranging from 1% to 15 %;
• Capital assignment profits tax: 20%;
• Value added tax: from 0% to 15%;
• Import duties;
• Personal income tax of Vietnamese and expatriate employees: ranging from 0% to 35%;
• Social insurance, unemployment insurance and health insurance decontributions.
There are also other taxes that may affect certain specific activities, including:
• Special sales tax;
• Natural resources tax;
• Property taxes;
• Export duties;
• Environment protection tax.
All these taxes are imposed at the national level.
“DB Legal is a full legal service law firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. Our Lawyers bring enormous legal experience for both local and foreign parties in Central Viet Nam, mainly areas in Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Hue, Quy Nhon ,etc.
For more information: Our Vietnamese social page or English social page
|Local Office Numbers:|
|Hotline:||+84 898 15 38 39|
- Process for marriage registration in Vietnam?
- Please let me know the conditions for marriage registration in Vietnam?
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2022
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam