Taxation in Viet Nam 2018
Dear DBLegal Law Firm in Da Nang, Viet Nam. I am intending to set up a enterprise in Da Nang city and I would like to know about tax regulations in Viet Nam. Can your law firm help me? Thank so much.
Thank you for interesting our service.
The following taxes will affect to your business:
• Corporate income tax: 20%;
• Various withholding taxes: depending on the nature of activities, ranging from 1% to 15 %;
• Capital assignment profits tax: 20%;
• Value added tax: from 0% to 15%;
• Import duties;
• Personal income tax of Vietnamese and expatriate employees: ranging from 0% to 35%;
• Social insurance, unemployment insurance and health insurance decontributions.
There are also other taxes that may affect certain specific activities, including:
• Special sales tax;
• Natural resources tax;
• Property taxes;
• Export duties;
• Environment protection tax.
All these taxes are imposed at the national level.
- Document retention and Violations against other regulations on organization and management of enterprises
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019