What documents will you need to apply for a criminal record certificate in Vietnam?
Question: What documents will you need to apply for a criminal record certificate in Vietnam?
- A completed application form (Decree No. 16/2013/TT-BTP – which you can get at the Department of Justice);
- A copy of your passport and a copy of your residential certificate in Vietnam (your landlord should have this). These documents must be legalised and the original copies must also be submitted for comparison;
- In case you ask for a third person to help you to apply for the criminal record certificate, he/she will need a completed application form; your written proxy, certified by the People’s Committee of communes where you or your proxy are residing (if you are in Vietnam); or by competent authorities of the country where you are residing. The proxy must be legalised. If this third person is one of your parents, spouse or children, the proxy document is not required, but the relationship between you and this person must be proved. Lastly, you will need a copy of his/her passport.
- It is not Required to Legalize some Foreign documents in Vietnam
- Divorce in Vietnam 2022
- Deadline for Personal Income tax finalization 2021
- Photography Service
- Forms of Doing Business in Viet Nam 2020
- Probation Contracts in Viet Nam
- Setting Up a Company in Viet Nam
- Opening a Bakery in Da Nang
- Personal Income Tax in Viet Nam 2019
- Opening A Company In Viet Nam 2019