Danang City to Boost Investment Attraction
Da Nang is taking numerous measures to attract new investment inflows in 2018.
|At the business forum "Invest Da Nang 2017" (Photo: VNA)|
According to municipal People's Committee Chairman Huynh Duc Tho, the city will promote its achievements gained in 2017, particularly the successful organisation of the APEC Economic Leaders’ Week and Da Nang Investment Forum.
The city’s authorities have pledged to create even more optimal conditions for investors, and to put into operation new tourism and resort projects.
The city targets to create high added-value products, especially in science and high technology aspects.
The inspection and treatment of environmentally polluted areas, including industrial parks, will be stepped up in the coming time.
Preferential policies will be developed to attract large-scale industrial production investors, and businesses in high-added value and environmentally friendly fields.
Importance will be attached to ensuring labour safety, improving infrastructure, and easing traffic jams.
The focus will be on finalising a master plan for socio-economic development by 2035 with a vision towards 2050. Also, heed will be paid to building projects, mechanisms and policies to develop tourism and services.
As a driving force of the central region’s key economic zone, Da Nang now takes the lead in the development of infrastructure, land, railway and airway connectivity for the central and Central Highland regions.
Last year, the gross regional domestic product (GRDP) recorded a year-on-year growth of 9%.
To date, the city’s industrial parks have attracted a total of more than 400 investment projects, of which 100 are foreign invested ones, creating jobs for over 74,000 people in the locality and vicinities.
(Source: VNA/ DA NANG Today)
- Summary of major changes in Vietnam's tourism policy in 2023
- Business in Vietnam
- List of foreign providers registered for tax in Viet Nam
- Proposing the National Assembly to have the resolution to amend the visa policy from May 2023
- Vietnam Goverment enhances electronic enforcement deadlines
- Determine The Demand For Using Foreign Laborers In Vietnam
- 2022 Foreign Investment in Vietnam
- Binh Dinh is committed to "rolling out the carpet" to welcome investors
- Vietnam's Economic growth exceeded forecast: 3rd quarter 13.67%, nine months 8.83%
- Dialogue at the forum to attract foreign investment in Ho Chi Minh City