Danang City to Boost Investment Attraction
Da Nang is taking numerous measures to attract new investment inflows in 2018.
|At the business forum "Invest Da Nang 2017" (Photo: VNA)|
According to municipal People's Committee Chairman Huynh Duc Tho, the city will promote its achievements gained in 2017, particularly the successful organisation of the APEC Economic Leaders’ Week and Da Nang Investment Forum.
The city’s authorities have pledged to create even more optimal conditions for investors, and to put into operation new tourism and resort projects.
The city targets to create high added-value products, especially in science and high technology aspects.
The inspection and treatment of environmentally polluted areas, including industrial parks, will be stepped up in the coming time.
Preferential policies will be developed to attract large-scale industrial production investors, and businesses in high-added value and environmentally friendly fields.
Importance will be attached to ensuring labour safety, improving infrastructure, and easing traffic jams.
The focus will be on finalising a master plan for socio-economic development by 2035 with a vision towards 2050. Also, heed will be paid to building projects, mechanisms and policies to develop tourism and services.
As a driving force of the central region’s key economic zone, Da Nang now takes the lead in the development of infrastructure, land, railway and airway connectivity for the central and Central Highland regions.
Last year, the gross regional domestic product (GRDP) recorded a year-on-year growth of 9%.
To date, the city’s industrial parks have attracted a total of more than 400 investment projects, of which 100 are foreign invested ones, creating jobs for over 74,000 people in the locality and vicinities.
(Source: VNA/ DA NANG Today)
- Hanoi attracted 169.4 million USD from FDI projects in September 2022
- Ho Chi Minh City attracts an additional 2.71 billion USD in FDI
- Investment attraction situation in Quang Nam 2022
- Vietnam economy will achieve impressive growth
- Binh Duong holds press conference for Horasis India Meeting 2022
- Thua Thien Hue organized an investment promotion business trip to Japan
- Promoting investment attraction from Thailand to Da Nang
- ESTABLISHING A PRE-SCHOOL IN VIET NAM
- FOREIGN INVESTMENT SITUATION IN VIETNAM FIRST 5 MONTHS OF 2022
- List of 80 countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for e-visa