Divorce Between Foreigner Or Vietnamese and Foreigner in Vietnam
Divorce is always the hardest decision in the life because it is likely to create the downhearted feeling in each person
Besides, if you have babies, it is more difficult to explain for them to understand what is happening with their parents. However, divorce is sometimes the best choice for two partners when each person can not fall in love with another.
Divorce between a Vietnamese citizen and a foreigner or between two foreigners permanently residing in Vietnam will be handled at a competent Vietnamese agency. In case a partner being a Vietnamese citizen does not permanently reside in Vietnam at the time of request for divorce, the divorce shall be settled in accordance with the law of the country where the husband and wife permanently co-reside; if they do not have a place of permanent co-residence, the Vietnamese law will apply.
Relating to the properties, creating in the marriage’s period, the court has respect for the agreement. However, if they have not the same opinion on their properties, the court will decide and they need to bring evidences for their requests.The settlement of a divorced couple’s immovables in a foreign country must comply with the law of the country where such immovables are located.
For their children (if any), the court will respect the opinions of the partners. If the agreement is not created, the court may decide based on the choice of children and the situation of husband and wife. They need to show their finance, time and education to protect the children’s life.
With experiences and knowledge in the divorce Law in Vietnam, DBLegal believe that we are the trust address to help clients overcome the black points in their life.
“DB Legal is a professional legal consultant based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We bring enormous legal experience for both local and foreign parties in Central Viet Nam, mainly areas in Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Hue, Quy Nhon ,etc.
For more information: Our Vietnamese social page or English social page
|Local Office Numbers:|
|Hotline:||+84 357 466 579|
- Proposing the National Assembly to have the resolution to amend the visa policy from May 2023
- Vietnam Goverment enhances electronic enforcement deadlines
- Determine The Demand For Using Foreign Laborers In Vietnam
- 2022 Foreign Investment in Vietnam
- Binh Dinh is committed to "rolling out the carpet" to welcome investors
- Vietnam's Economic growth exceeded forecast: 3rd quarter 13.67%, nine months 8.83%
- Dialogue at the forum to attract foreign investment in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi attracted 169.4 million USD from FDI projects in September 2022
- Ho Chi Minh City attracts an additional 2.71 billion USD in FDI
- Investment attraction situation in Quang Nam 2022