FDI over past 7 months rises by 5.8%
In the first seven months of the year, total newly registered and supplemented capital, as well as capital contribution and share purchases was over US$21.93 billion, up 52% from the same period last year...
In the first seven months of the year, total newly registered and supplemented capital, as well as capital contribution and share purchases was over US$21.93 billion, up 52% from the same period last year.
The capital was earmarked for 18 sectors, with the processing-manufacturing industry attracting the most, at US$10.38 billion. Electricity production and mining followed with US$5.25 billion and US$1.28 billion, respectively.
Registering US$5.62 billion in total investment in Vietnam during the period, the Republic of Korea (RoK) topped the list of foreign investors, ahead of Japan with US$5.46 billion.
With registered foreign capital for the period amounting to US$3.06 billion, Thanh Hoa was where most of the investment landed.
The figures for the second and third placed provinces, Bac Ninh and Nam Dinh, were US$2.95 billion and US$2.2 billion, respectively.
- Proposing the National Assembly to have the resolution to amend the visa policy from May 2023
- Vietnam Goverment enhances electronic enforcement deadlines
- Determine The Demand For Using Foreign Laborers In Vietnam
- 2022 Foreign Investment in Vietnam
- Binh Dinh is committed to "rolling out the carpet" to welcome investors
- Vietnam's Economic growth exceeded forecast: 3rd quarter 13.67%, nine months 8.83%
- Dialogue at the forum to attract foreign investment in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi attracted 169.4 million USD from FDI projects in September 2022
- Ho Chi Minh City attracts an additional 2.71 billion USD in FDI
- Investment attraction situation in Quang Nam 2022