Viet Nam has a great potential for solar energy in comparison with other countries in Asia. However, this power is not developed appropriately to gain the maximum profit, then it will be a promising area for the foreigner investors who intend to do business in Vietnam. Furthermore, the development of green energy is expected to continue and increase in the coming years due to the abundance of untapped energy sources in Vietnam. Then, it is the golden chance for the investors to explore this area in Vietnam now
DBLegal has an outstanding reputation on promoting solar energy installations in Central Vietnam (Quang Binh, Hue, Danang, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Khanh Hoa, Binh Dinh, Quang Tri). Our goal is to provide our clients with focused legal advice tailored to fit their needs coupled with useful in-sight of the business realities they face in connection with complex solar energy projects to identify solutions to problems before they arise.
DBLegal cover the full spectrum of Energy work, including: project development, financing, dispute resolution, construction, operation and maintenance, competition and regulatory, tax, mergers and acquisitions commercial and trading contracts and general commercial and corporate advice.
Our clients in this area include energy companies, industry associations, financial entities, investors and developers. Since the liberalization of the energy sector, we have taken part in some of the most significant corporate transactions, including the acquisition and financing of companies and energy assets and the design of innovative asset financing and acquisition structures.
The knowledge of the local and regional regulations, institutions, authorities and business practices in addition to our understanding of the socio-political environment enables us to offer high quality services tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
The quality of our work is reflected in the recognition we regularly receive within the legal industry. Fluent in both Vietnamese and English, our lawyers use their understanding of Vietnam's laws, regulatory framework and business practices to help clients overcome challenges and achieve their greatest ambitions.
If there are any questions related to invest solar energy in Vietnam, do not hesitated to contact us via email: email@example.com or our hotline: 0898 153839.
- Ho Chi Minh City attracts an additional 2.71 billion USD in FDI
- Investment attraction situation in Quang Nam 2022
- Vietnam economy will achieve impressive growth
- Binh Duong holds press conference for Horasis India Meeting 2022
- Thua Thien Hue organized an investment promotion business trip to Japan
- Promoting investment attraction from Thailand to Da Nang
- ESTABLISHING A PRE-SCHOOL IN VIET NAM
- FOREIGN INVESTMENT SITUATION IN VIETNAM FIRST 5 MONTHS OF 2022
- List of 80 countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for e-visa
- List of international border checkpoints that allow entry and exit of e-visa holders