Vietnam Has Recognized The Vaccine’s Passport For 16 Coutries
According to the Notification No. 967/BNG-LS issued date April 17, 2022, Vietnam has recognized the vaccine passport/certificated from 16 countries, including:
- The Unites States;
- The Unites Kingdom and North Ireland;
- Sri Lankan;
- New Zealand;
- Saint Lucia;
Specific guidance on conditions and recognized vaccine passport form is in the Appendix attached to Official Letter 967/BNG-LS dated March 17, 2022.
Holders of vaccine passports from these countries entering Vietnam and from Vietnam to these countries are entitled to the same medical measures as those who have been vaccinated in their home country.
This recognition includes exemption from the consular certification/legalization procedure when using this document in the receiving country.
- Summary of major changes in Vietnam's tourism policy in 2023
- Business in Vietnam
- List of foreign providers registered for tax in Viet Nam
- Proposing the National Assembly to have the resolution to amend the visa policy from May 2023
- Vietnam Goverment enhances electronic enforcement deadlines
- Determine The Demand For Using Foreign Laborers In Vietnam
- 2022 Foreign Investment in Vietnam
- Binh Dinh is committed to "rolling out the carpet" to welcome investors
- Vietnam's Economic growth exceeded forecast: 3rd quarter 13.67%, nine months 8.83%
- Dialogue at the forum to attract foreign investment in Ho Chi Minh City