Vietnam Has Recognized The Vaccine’s Passport For 16 Coutries
According to the Notification No. 967/BNG-LS issued date April 17, 2022, Vietnam has recognized the vaccine passport/certificated from 16 countries, including:
- The Unites States;
- The Unites Kingdom and North Ireland;
- Sri Lankan;
- New Zealand;
- Saint Lucia;
Specific guidance on conditions and recognized vaccine passport form is in the Appendix attached to Official Letter 967/BNG-LS dated March 17, 2022.
Holders of vaccine passports from these countries entering Vietnam and from Vietnam to these countries are entitled to the same medical measures as those who have been vaccinated in their home country.
This recognition includes exemption from the consular certification/legalization procedure when using this document in the receiving country.
- Ho Chi Minh City attracts an additional 2.71 billion USD in FDI
- Investment attraction situation in Quang Nam 2022
- Vietnam economy will achieve impressive growth
- Binh Duong holds press conference for Horasis India Meeting 2022
- Thua Thien Hue organized an investment promotion business trip to Japan
- Promoting investment attraction from Thailand to Da Nang
- ESTABLISHING A PRE-SCHOOL IN VIET NAM
- FOREIGN INVESTMENT SITUATION IN VIETNAM FIRST 5 MONTHS OF 2022
- List of 80 countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for e-visa
- List of international border checkpoints that allow entry and exit of e-visa holders